Welcome to NaturesLens
Welcome to NaturesLens, here you will find a variety of wildlife photography holidays & nature photography workshops for you to enjoy, our na ture photography offerings include photographing superb Birds Of Prey in Wales through to larger scale nature photography workshops spanning a weekend, such as those that we offer for deer photography, or wildlife holidays of a longer duration to photograph native wildlife in their natural environment.
Within the UK, our nature photography tours include puffins & landscapes in Wales. Worldwide, we have wildlife photography holidays to Spain to photograph the various birds of the Spanish Plains, Yellowstone to photograph the amazing wildlife of the region, Greece for the fantastic Dalmatian Pelicans, Japan for the snow monkeys & wildlife of Hokkaido, Florida for Ospreys. Barred Owls, Burrowing Owls & various birds of the rookeries & a return visit to Alaska, to photograph the magnificent Bald Eagles.
Wildlife Photography Holidays & Nature Photography Workshops from NaturesLens
Our workshops generally fill up quickly so to avoid any disappointment or if you’d like to be notified of availability due to cancellations or new workshops, please join our mailing list by subscribing below.
NaturesLens, based in Kent in South East England was founded by Scottish Seabird Photography Competition 2013 Winner & BBC Countryfile Photo Competition 2013 Finalist, Pui Hang Miles & her husband David Miles.
NaturesLens was set up to enable them to share their passion for nature & wildlife photography & to provide opportunities to photograph & work with a range of subjects. Having attended many wildlife photography holidays & nature workshops themselves, Pui Hang & David understand the needs & requirements of photographers, working with local providers & local guides to ensure that any NaturesLens photography workshop meets the standards that they would expect when attending a workshop or holiday themselves.
Our workshops & holidays are designed to inspire both enjoyment & respect for the natural world, plus facilitate great photographic opportunities.
Unless stated otherwise, all NaturesLens wildlife photography holidays are suitable for single travellers, we design our holidays so that each participant gets their own room, there is no sharing & no single supplement.
- Norfolk Seal Photography Workshops & Holidays - Are you may have seen elsewhere, we have launched the follow-up to the 2017 week-long seal photography holiday – that, it has to be said, produced some wonderful imagery – with a week-long seal photography holiday in Norfolk, our first event, for Norfolk Seal Photography is to be conducted in November 2018, specifically November 25 – November […]
- Annette’s images from our Dalmatian Pelican Photography Holiday - As soon as I had set eyes on some photographs of Dalmatian Pelicans on the internet I knew that I was going to visit them, I was so deeply enchanted by them. It didn’t take me long to find the NaturesLens Dalmatian Pelican Photography Holiday & I booked it right away! 6 months later I […]
- Sean will lead a second trip for the Wildcats, Eagles, & Lynx of Spain - The first trip to photograph the Wildcats, Eagles, & Lynx of Spain has sold out, however, Sean has leapt in & will be leading a second trip, the format is the same as the first trip & once again, there are only 4 places available. The new dates are 13th – 17th December 2018 & you can […]
- Bookings open for Dalmatian Pelican Photography in 2019 - If you would like to take the opportunity to join Sean in Greece to photograph the Dalmatian Pelicans for yourself, you'd better be quick - the first set of dates for 2019 is already fully reserved, so we have opened up a second set of dates.The NaturesLens Dalmatian Pelicans of Kerkini Photography Holiday is offered on a full board, non-shared room basis, & costs £1099 per participant.
- Some time spent with the Wildcats, Eagles & Lynx of Spain - During December 2017, I was lucky enough to spend some time with the Wildcats, Eagles & Lynx of Spain, this was preparation for a trip that we were researching to add to our portfolio. Once again, I visited Spain in the hope of capturing some images of the elusive Iberian lynx. This wasn’t the first […]
Highlighted nature Photography Workshops from NaturesLens
UK Nature Photography Workshops
Our Birds of Prey Workshops will give you the opportunity to capture natural “in the wild”, professional looking images of some of the most amazing & charismatic Owls, Hawks & Eagles. Get up close & personal with a beautiful owls, eagles or buzzards for some eye level, frame filling portraits with natural backgrounds. In addition to our Birds of Prey Workshops, NaturesLens also run a number of other workshops within the UK, including British Mammals, Puffins on Skomer & more … TSO
Worldwide Wildlife Photography Holidays
In addition to our selection of UK workshops & holidays, NaturesLens undertake wildlife photography holidays or holidays to worldwide destinations further afield. The locations & countries may change but the focus remains the same, getting fantastic shots to add to a photographic portfolio. Dependent upon the level of participants, any of the NaturesLens wildlife photography holidays can be combined with a element of tuition with the intention of improving camera usage, composition & general photographic techniques. Upcoming holiday locations include Japan, India, Poland, Greece, Bavaria & more.
Just launched: Bald Eagles of the Pacific Northwest Photography Holiday for December 2018!
[event name=”White Horses of the Camargue Photography Holiday” locality=”Camargue” country=”France” url=”http://natureslens.co.uk/event/white-horses-camargue/” start_date=”2018-09-14″ end_date=”2018-09-18″]Galloping en-masse towards you through deltas at sunset, droplets kicked up by dozens of hooves, suspended for a fraction of a second against a golden sky, the spectacle of the wild white horses of the Camargue is a stunning reminder of the raw beauty of Mother Nature & an unforgettable image waiting to be taken.[/event]
[event name=”White Horses of the Camargue Photography Holiday” locality=”Camargue” country=”France” url=”http://natureslens.co.uk/event/utah-yellowstone-in-winter-photography-holiday/” start_date=”2018-01-27″ end_date=”2018-02-09″]The NaturesLens Utah & Yellowstone in Winter photography holiday encompasses Utah, the Tetons & Yellowstone National Park & combines crisp winter landscapes & epic scenery with rare wildlife & the promise of day after day capturing images of the wonderful North American Winter Wildlife & landscapes, what could be more perfect?[/event]
[event name=”Winter Wildlife Photography Tour in Japan” locality=”Hokkaido” country=”Japan” url=”http://natureslens.co.uk/event/japanese-winter-wildlife-tour-2018/” start_date=”2018-02-10″ end_date=”2018-02-23″]Imagine travelling through a winter landscape in a country heavy with tradition, where you can encounter & photograph entrancing snow monkeys, beautiful dancing red-crowned cranes, dreamlike swans on a snow covered frozen lake plus both Steller’s & White Tailed Sea Eagles on drifting pack ice, this is exactly what the NaturesLens Japanese Winter Wildlife Tour offers. Our trip also accommodates chance encounters with Ural Owls, Red Foxes & more native wildlife.[/event]