Author Archive for: davidgmiles
About David Miles
David Miles is a Kent based wildlife photographer, specialising in the wildlife of the United Kingdom. His interest in photography began at an early stage but it wasn’t until he went on safari in Kenya that his passion for wildlife photography was ignited.
David has had images published in Amateur Photography & his tiger photos from India have been featured in calendars.
You’ll find David at most, if not all, of the NaturesLens workshops & events, but the Scottish workshops, particularly the ospreys, hold a special attraction for him.
Entries by David Miles
Recent Blog Posts
- We have a place become re-available for Zimanga in 2018
- A new winter tour to capture images of the majestic Golden Eagle
- Crazy pricing for the Wild Brown Bear Hides of Finland
- Graeme’s thoughts on our Japanese Winter Wildlife Photography Holiday
- Owls from one of our Welsh Nature Photography Workshops