Author Archive for: davidgmiles
About David Miles
David Miles is a Kent based wildlife photographer, specialising in the wildlife of the United Kingdom. His interest in photography began at an early stage but it wasn’t until he went on safari in Kenya that his passion for wildlife photography was ignited.
David has had images published in Amateur Photography & his tiger photos from India have been featured in calendars.
You’ll find David at most, if not all, of the NaturesLens workshops & events, but the Scottish workshops, particularly the ospreys, hold a special attraction for him.
Entries by David Miles
- December 11 - December 19
- December 13 - December 17
- January 14, 2019 - January 18, 2019
- April 20, 2019 - April 27, 2019
- April 27, 2019 - May 5, 2019
- September 14, 2019 - September 22, 2019
- September 25, 2019 - September 29, 2019