Author Archive for: davidgmiles
About David Miles
David Miles is a Kent based wildlife photographer, specialising in the wildlife of the United Kingdom. His interest in photography began at an early stage but it wasn’t until he went on safari in Kenya that his passion for wildlife photography was ignited.
David has had images published in Amateur Photography & his tiger photos from India have been featured in calendars.
You’ll find David at most, if not all, of the NaturesLens workshops & events, but the Scottish workshops, particularly the ospreys, hold a special attraction for him.
Entries by David Miles
December 11 - December 19|
December 13 - December 17|
January 5, 2019 - January 10, 2019|
March 23, 2019 - March 31, 2019|
April 2, 2019 - April 11, 2019|
April 13, 2019 - April 21, 2019|
Recent Blog Posts
- Darren shared some images taken during our Autumn Birds of Prey Workshop
- Sean’s images from the special set-piece setups that were available at our Autumn Birds of Prey Workshop
- Birds of Prey Workshop in Mid Wales – a monochrome look
- Karen’s Pelicans of Lake Kerkini
- The Pelicans of Lake Kerkini by Richard