Winter Wildlife Photography Workshop in Scottish HighlandsThis week-long photography workshop is an opportunity to be guided by some of the best guides that work with NaturesLens to photograph the spectacular Scottish Highland Winter Wildlife. Our Winter Wildlife Photography Workshop includes visits to fantastic locations & hides that provide opportunities for photography of the elusive mountain hare, ptarmigan & red grouse & majestic red deer stags, plus of course the iconic red squirrel & crested tit. The Scottish Highlands in winter offer some of the most dramatic potential for photography. Snow, frost, ice & spectacular landscapes mixed with wildlife make for a heady combination of photographic opportunities that will vary as the conditions do. All the sites that we will use to photograph the mountain hare, ptarmigan, red grouse, red deer stags, the red squirrels & crested tits are within easy driving distance of our accommodation located just outside Inverness. We will visit some stunning locations & habitats from the ancient Caledonian Pine forest through majestic moorland before ascending to the high tops of the mountains to see & photograph the most wonderful Cairngorm wildlife secrets up-close & personal. The NaturesLens Scottish Highland Winter Wildlife Photography Workshop includes accommodation on a full board basis with delicious home cooked meals throughout your stay. Local transport including pick up & drop off from the airport or railway station is also included. NaturesLens Scottish Highland Winter Wildlife Itinerary
- 1 day in Inverness area – Birds of Prey photography.
- 1 day on the Black Isle – photographing at our Red Squirrel & Crested Tit hides.
- 1 day on the Black Isle – photographing at our Red Squirrel Reflection Pool
- 1 day in the Highland Mountains – photographing Mountain Hare.
- 1 day in the Highland Mountains – photographing Ptarmigan.
- 1 day near Inverness – photographing Buzzards.
- 1/2 day near Aviemore – photographing Red Deer.
- 1/2 day near Aviemore – photographing Red Grouse.
Please register your interest in the booking form below.
CLOSED FOR BOOKINGS
Additional Notes[WorkshopDisclaimer participants=”3″]
CLOSED FOR BOOKINGS