Welcome to NaturesLens
Welcome to NaturesLens, here you will find a variety of wildlife photography holidays & nature photography workshops for you to enjoy, our na ture photography offerings include photographing superb Birds Of Prey in Wales through to larger scale nature photography workshops spanning a weekend, such as those that we offer for deer photography, or wildlife holidays of a longer duration to photograph native wildlife in their natural environment.
Within the UK, our nature photography tours include puffins & landscapes in Wales. Worldwide, we have wildlife photography holidays to Spain to photograph the various birds of the Spanish Plains, Yellowstone to photograph the amazing wildlife of the region, Greece for the fantastic Dalmatian Pelicans, Japan for the snow monkeys & wildlife of Hokkaido, Florida for Ospreys. Barred Owls, Burrowing Owls & various birds of the rookeries & a return visit to Alaska, to photograph the magnificent Bald Eagles.
Wildlife Photography Holidays & Nature Photography Workshops from NaturesLens
Our workshops generally fill up quickly so to avoid any disappointment or if you’d like to be notified of availability due to cancellations or new workshops, please join our mailing list by subscribing below.
NaturesLens, based in Kent in South East England was founded by Scottish Seabird Photography Competition 2013 Winner & BBC Countryfile Photo Competition 2013 Finalist, Pui Hang Miles & her husband David Miles.
NaturesLens was set up to enable them to share their passion for nature & wildlife photography & to provide opportunities to photograph & work with a range of subjects. Having attended many wildlife photography holidays & nature workshops themselves, Pui Hang & David understand the needs & requirements of photographers, working with local providers & local guides to ensure that any NaturesLens photography workshop meets the standards that they would expect when attending a workshop or holiday themselves.
Our workshops & holidays are designed to inspire both enjoyment & respect for the natural world, plus facilitate great photographic opportunities.
Unless stated otherwise, all NaturesLens wildlife photography holidays are suitable for single travellers, we design our holidays so that each participant gets their own room, there is no sharing & no single supplement.
- Amanda shared some images taken during our Autumn Birds of Prey Workshop - Amanda joined our Autumn Birds of Prey workshop as part of her birthday treat. It was her first time attending a photography workshop but as you can see, Amanda has a real talent! By spot metering on the owl’s chest, she was able to achieve a studio like image of the barn owl.
- Ian’s images from the Autumn Birds of Prey workshop - We ran our Autumn Birds of Prey workshop a little later than usual to try & get more autumnal colours. Ian enjoyed our Spring Birds of Prey workshop so much that he decided to join us again. The workshop started with our usual 2 hour Saturday taster session. The weather forecast didn’t look great so […]
- Part 2 of Peter’s graphical review of our Winter Wildlife of Japan Photography Holiday - Peter sent us so many fabulous images from the boat trips taken during our Winter Wildlife of Japan Photography Holiday that we had to dedicate an entire blog post to them.
- Part 1 of Peter’s graphical review of our Winter Wildlife of Japan Photography Holiday - Peter sent us so many stunning images taken on our Winter Wildlife of Japan Photography Holiday that the only way we could do them justice was to publish 2 blog posts. I especially love this image of a red fox with the slightly cocked head, exuding charm & curiosity all at the same time. The […]
- An’s graphical review of our Winter Wildlife of Japan Photography Holiday - An & her husband Peter joined us on our Winter Wildlife of Japan photography holiday last year. Below are some of the images that she kindly sent to us to share…. One of the reasons for visiting Hokkaido is to witness the dance of the Red Crowned Cranes. An was lucky enough to be able […]
Highlighted nature Photography Workshops from NaturesLens
UK Nature Photography Workshops
Our Birds of Prey Workshops will give you the opportunity to capture natural “in the wild”, professional looking images of some of the most amazing & charismatic Owls, Hawks & Eagles. Get up close & personal with a beautiful owls, eagles or buzzards for some eye level, frame filling portraits with natural backgrounds. In addition to our Birds of Prey Workshops, NaturesLens also run a number of other workshops within the UK, including British Mammals, Puffins on Skomer & more … TSO
Worldwide Wildlife Photography Holidays
In addition to our selection of UK workshops & holidays, NaturesLens undertake wildlife photography holidays or holidays to worldwide destinations further afield. The locations & countries may change but the focus remains the same, getting fantastic shots to add to a photographic portfolio. Dependent upon the level of participants, any of the NaturesLens wildlife photography holidays can be combined with a element of tuition with the intention of improving camera usage, composition & general photographic techniques. Upcoming holiday locations include Japan, India, Poland, Greece, Bavaria & more.
Just launched: Bald Eagles of the Pacific Northwest Photography Holiday for December 2018!
[event name=”White Horses of the Camargue Photography Holiday” locality=”Camargue” country=”France” url=”https://natureslens.co.uk/event/white-horses-camargue/” start_date=”2018-09-14″ end_date=”2018-09-18″]Galloping en-masse towards you through deltas at sunset, droplets kicked up by dozens of hooves, suspended for a fraction of a second against a golden sky, the spectacle of the wild white horses of the Camargue is a stunning reminder of the raw beauty of Mother Nature & an unforgettable image waiting to be taken.[/event]
[event name=”White Horses of the Camargue Photography Holiday” locality=”Camargue” country=”France” url=”https://natureslens.co.uk/event/utah-yellowstone-in-winter-photography-holiday/” start_date=”2018-01-27″ end_date=”2018-02-09″]The NaturesLens Utah & Yellowstone in Winter photography holiday encompasses Utah, the Tetons & Yellowstone National Park & combines crisp winter landscapes & epic scenery with rare wildlife & the promise of day after day capturing images of the wonderful North American Winter Wildlife & landscapes, what could be more perfect?[/event]
[event name=”Winter Wildlife Photography Tour in Japan” locality=”Hokkaido” country=”Japan” url=”https://natureslens.co.uk/event/japanese-winter-wildlife-tour-2018/” start_date=”2018-02-10″ end_date=”2018-02-23″]Imagine travelling through a winter landscape in a country heavy with tradition, where you can encounter & photograph entrancing snow monkeys, beautiful dancing red-crowned cranes, dreamlike swans on a snow covered frozen lake plus both Steller’s & White Tailed Sea Eagles on drifting pack ice, this is exactly what the NaturesLens Japanese Winter Wildlife Tour offers. Our trip also accommodates chance encounters with Ural Owls, Red Foxes & more native wildlife.[/event]