The first photography trip in January Dalmatian Pelicans of Lake Kerkini, that I am leading, is now full, the second, being lead by Richard Peters, is open for bookings … the headline features of this photography tour, which is priced at £899, are as follows:
- To be conducted between the dates of January 18, 2016 – January 22, 2016.
- Lead by Richard Peters of Richard Peters Photography (who following a knee operation will be fit & nimble).
- Three full days of photography of the Dalmatian Pelicans & other species of Lake Kerkini.
- Like most of our tours – No single supplement!
- Easy flights into & out of Thessaloniki.
- All meals, airport transfers, accommodation & activities around the lake are included.
- Tuition on an as-needed basis from Richard.
We do not include the cost of flights in the £899 price, but do suggest which flights would be best to book – however, we do not recommend booking the flights until we have taken bookings for the minimum number of guests that we need to make this holiday viable to run. Flights are currently available for around £200 return.
More Details & Booking
You can view Richard’s blog, including a number of the Dalmatian Pelican images that he took, about the 2015 holiday here, or his details on the 2016 tour here, including still more of his images.
When you have finished reading those – come back & book the tour with ourselves, it is the second Dalmatian Pelicans tour that you want.