This month Pui Hang & I have a wonderful multi-page feature containing a new selection of Dalmatian Pelican images from out photographic trip in January in Wildlife Photographic Magazine – it has some new images in there that we have not published before.
Aside from our article, Richard Peters is also featured, or rather his award-winning fox photo is, plus there are some great articles & inspiring images from other contributors too
Plus instead of just being available on Apple devices, the magazine is now available on Android devices too!
If you would like to add some Dalmatian Pelican images of your own to your portfolio, we still have spaces on the second trip that will run during January 2016, lead by Richard Peters, full details are available here.
Our trip runs over five days & offers three full days of photography of the Dalmatian Pelicans & other species of Lake Kerkini, like most of our tours – there is no single supplement! Currently the flights into & out of Thessaloniki out of Gatwick are < £100 & pretty easy for timing; our trip includes all meals, airport transfers, accommodation & activities around the lake & so is tuition on an as-needed basis from Richard.
You can view Richard’s blog, including a number of the Dalmatian Pelican images that he took, about the 2015 trip here, or his details on the 2016 trip here, including still more of his images.
Dalmatian Pelicans of Lake Kerkini
- 2015 Dalmatian Pelican photography holiday report
- Our Dalmatian Pelican images get a magazine spread
- Dalmatian Pelican Photography Holidays client images
- Still more client images of the Dalmatian Pelicans
- The last of the Dalmatian Pelican client images
- The dreamy Dalmatian Pelicans of the Greek Lakes
- Dalmatian Pelicans on an icy Lake Kerkini
- A frozen Lake Kerkini & the Dalmatian Pelicans
- Some of andy’s Kerkini photography tour images
- A different angle on Kerkini’s Dalmatian Pelicans
- Pelicans of Greece … continued …
- Johan’s images of Kerkini’s Dalmatian Pelicans
- The 1st of a series of images captured on Lake Kerkini by Sean
- More imagery of the Kerkini Pelicans from Sean
- The last of the Dalmatian Pelican images from Sean
- Pui Hang’s review of the 2017 Dalmatian Pelican Photography Tour
- Annette’s images from our Dalmatian Pelican Photography Holiday
- Sean reports in from this year’s trio of Kerkini Pelican Photography Holidays
- Steen’s images of the Pelicans of Lake Kerkini
- Lake Kerkini’s Pelicans by Rosamund
- Dalmatian Pelican Images from John Chamberlin
- The Pelicans of Lake Kerkini by Richard
- Karen’s Pelicans of Lake Kerkini
- Jessica’s Images of the Dalmatian Pelicans of Greece
- Omar’s Images of the Dalmatian Pelicans of Greece
- 12 mesmerizing images of the Dalmatian Pelicans of Kerkini
- 10 beautiful images showing what can be captured during our Dalmatian Pelican Photography Tours