These came from Bob Pietrowski, who was on the trip that I had the pleasure of leading.
The way that the pelicans appear to waterski upon landing never ceases to amuse me & Bob caught the moment superbly.
The pelicans are truly comical when ‘reaching for the sky’ at the shoreline feed. We do shoreline feeds each afternoon no matter the weather!
If you would like to join Pui Hang who will be leading the trip next year, & capture some Dalmatian Pelican images of your own, booking is open for the 2017 trip, it’s worth noting that we include all accommodation, food, transport, boat trips, fish costs, permits & airport transfer costs in your cost, so all you have to pay for is any drinks & we stay in a lovely hotel about 10 minutes walk from the Lake in the northern area of the lake, no need to have a lengthy drive to the lake each morning!
Book here for January 12, 2017 – January 16, 2017 – £949 per person
Dalmatian Pelicans of Lake Kerkini
- 2015 Dalmatian Pelican photography holiday report
- Our Dalmatian Pelican images get a magazine spread
- Dalmatian Pelican Photography Holidays client images
- Still more client images of the Dalmatian Pelicans
- The last of the Dalmatian Pelican client images
- The dreamy Dalmatian Pelicans of the Greek Lakes
- Dalmatian Pelicans on an icy Lake Kerkini
- A frozen Lake Kerkini & the Dalmatian Pelicans
- Some of andy’s Kerkini photography tour images
- A different angle on Kerkini’s Dalmatian Pelicans
- Pelicans of Greece … continued …
- Johan’s images of Kerkini’s Dalmatian Pelicans
- The 1st of a series of images captured on Lake Kerkini by Sean
- More imagery of the Kerkini Pelicans from Sean
- The last of the Dalmatian Pelican images from Sean
- Pui Hang’s review of the 2017 Dalmatian Pelican Photography Tour
- Annette’s images from our Dalmatian Pelican Photography Holiday
- Sean reports in from this year’s trio of Kerkini Pelican Photography Holidays
- Steen’s images of the Pelicans of Lake Kerkini
- Lake Kerkini’s Pelicans by Rosamund
- Dalmatian Pelican Images from John Chamberlin
- The Pelicans of Lake Kerkini by Richard
- Karen’s Pelicans of Lake Kerkini
- Jessica’s Images of the Dalmatian Pelicans of Greece
- Omar’s Images of the Dalmatian Pelicans of Greece
- 12 mesmerizing images of the Dalmatian Pelicans of Kerkini
- 10 beautiful images showing what can be captured during our Dalmatian Pelican Photography Tours