After being declared a national park in 1968, & with numerous conservation efforts going on in the area, Bandhavgarh has fast become one of the best reserves in the world for nature & wildlife photography. Join us in 2017 to experience Bandhavgarh for yourself & better still, there are 3 places available on our 2017 Tigers of Bandhavgarh Photography Holiday with a £250 discount – which means you’ll pay £3049 instead of £3299. These places are limited however, once they are gone, they are gone! The headline features of this photography tour, which is has a special price of £3049, are as follows:
- To be conducted between the dates of April 18, 2017 – April 26, 2017.
- Lead by Pui Hang Miles.
- 11 morning & afternoon safaris providing photography of the Bengal Tigers & other wildlife of Bandhavgarh National Park!
- Included all day safari, which is an opportunity to explore the park & capture images at a time when the park is not open to the public.
- Like most of our tours – No single supplement!
- Easy flights into & out of New Delhi.
- All meals, airport transfers, accommodation & activities whilst in Bandhavgarh are included.
- Tuition on an as-needed basis from Pui Hang.
Our Bandhavgarh Photography Holiday is lead by photographers, drivers & guides experienced in the park & the region as a whole to help you extract the maximum creativity & photographic opportunities from the experience.
There is a maximum of two photographers to a jeep, so you will have plenty of room to manoeuvre & capture the perfect shot, from the first moment you identify the unmistakable liquorice stripes of the regal Big Cats as they stalk their prey, tussle with friends or sleep lazily in the sun, their golden coats almost at indistinguishable from the arid grass.
An all day safari is included as part of the Tigers of Bandhavgarh Photography Holiday. This is a truly special experience as it means that we enter the park before it is open to the public. We are able to remain in the park once everyone else has left after the morning game drive & stay right through to 15 minutes after everyone else has had to leave at the end of the afternoon game drive. The all day safari is an opportunity to explore the park & capture images at a time when the park is not open to the public, giving privacy & solitude in this most imposing & inspiring of destinations.
What is included in the Bandhavgarh Photography Holiday?
Accommodation on a full board basis, airport transfers, transportation to & from the park & park entrance fees are included in the quoted price.