A blanket of white as far as the eye can see. Fat flakes lazily tumble down to create the illusion that you are actually sitting inside a snow globe. Across a land that lies heavy with tradition, an abundance of wildlife thrives. Snow monkeys bathing in the onsen, beautiful red crowned cranes seem to dance in the air, while Steller’s Sea Eagles & White Tailed Sea Eagles drift on pack ice. See it all with the NaturesLens Japanese Winter Wildlife Holiday.
The headline features of the NaturesLens Japanese Winter Wildlife Holiday, are as follows:
- To be conducted between the dates of February 11, 2017 – February 24, 2017.
- Lead by David Miles.
- Capture images of the Red Crowned Cranes, Snow Monkeys, Stellers Sea Eagles, White Tailed Sea Eagles & Whooper Swans!
- Three days of photographing the impressive Stellers & White-Tailed sea eagles, with a 5am & 9am cruises each day whilst on Hokkaido.
- Photography at a sea eagle feeding site on a frozen lake, this provides some amazing opportunities for shots of interaction between the sea eagles of both types, plus black-eared kites
- Like most of our tours – No single supplement!
- Easy flights into & out of Tokyo.
- All airport transfers, accommodation, meals on a half-board basis & activities whilst in Japan are included.
- Tuition on an as-needed basis from David.
What is included in the Japanese Winter Wildlife Photography Holiday?
Accommodation on a half-board basis, airport transfers, transportation to & from the park & park entrance fees are included in the quoted price. Neither international nor the required internal flight are included in the price.