As we mentioned earlier this week, we took clients who were participating in a NaturesLens Photography Holiday in India to two locations in India in late March; the first week was spent at Tadoba Tiger Reserve, whilst the second was spent in Nagarhole – Kabini, we also promised to share a series of photos from Jayne, here they are.
Some of the beautiful Bee Eaters that we took clients to photograph at a location near Mysore
One of Kabini's Elephants photographed in golden evening light on the banks of the Backwaters
One of the many Langur Monkey mothers photographed in Kabini holding her baby close to her chest
The ubiquitous Jungle Chicken photographed in Kabini – the topic of a running joke amongst members of the group
The highlight of Tadoba for Jayne was undoubtedly the tiger versus leopard encounter that we witnessed in Tadoba
One of Tadoba's Sloth Bears – we have hardly observed the sloth bear until this trip, we saw plenty in Tadoba
One of Kabini's Elephants photographed washing with water from the Kabini Backwaters
One of the many beautiful Indian Rollers that were observed in both Tadoba & Kabini
A tiger family photographed in Tadoba – these are from Maya's litter
A Sloth Bear runs across the road in Tadoba
A pack of dhole or wild dog photographed in Tadoba early one morning
‘That' leopard that had been chased up a tree by a tiger in Tadoba Tiger Reserve
If you would like to join us for your own encounter with the amazing & majestic Bengal Tiger, we have already put up the dates for the tour next year; we are returning to Bandhavgarh, the cub & juvenile sightings are anticipated to be great, & it is a reserve that we have a great affinity with … it is the reserve that we have visited most, have forged great friendships within & have superb relationships with the drivers & naturalists of.
We have a special offer on at the moment, there are a couple of places available on our 2017 Tigers of Bandhavgarh Photography Holiday with a £250 discount – which means you'll pay £3049 instead of £3299. These places are limited, so book now to secure a place at a great price!
- This photography holiday will be conducted between the dates of April 18, 2017 – April 26, 2017.
- Superb accommodation on a full-board basis within easy reach of Bandhavgarh.
- 11 morning & afternoon safaris providing photography of the Bengal Tigers & other wildlife of Bandhavgarh National Park!
- We include an all day safari, which is an opportunity to explore the park & capture images at a time when the park is not open to the public.
- Like most of our tours – No single supplement!
- Easy flights into & out of New Delhi.
- All meals, airport transfers, accommodation & activities whilst in Bandhavgarh are included.