We have one place that has become available for the November tour to photograph the Bald Eagles of Alaska, due to the manner in which the space has become available, we are able to offer a discount of £500 off the trip.
This offer is for the main trip, the supplement for single person accommodation & an extension for several days at the end of the trip to photograph other Alaskan Wildlife – the total for this is £3500 – but you can join the holiday for £3000 – a discount of over 15%!
What the Bald Eagles of Alaska Photography Holiday includes
- 6 days ﬁlled with Bald Eagle photography opportunities.
- Photograph Bald Eagles perched in the trees, diving & ﬁghting for ﬁsh or sitting within the landscape.
- We hope to photograph a wide selection of images; both portraits & closeup shots of perched eagles, eagles calling, ﬂying, diving & ﬁghting for ﬁsh; plus wider bird in the landscape images to show the habitat that the birds live within.
- The timing of the workshop is deliberate so that we can observe the bald eagles who gather for the late salmon run.
- Bed & breakfast accommodation & transportation within the Haines area included.
- 10 nights Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in the Haines area of Alaska
- Based on non-shared rooms.
- Extension to photograph Alaskan Mammals for two days at Kroschel Wildlife Centre.
If you would like to join the trip, there is only one place available with this discount, please fill out the booking form here to secure the place at the special offer …