Omar & his friend came all the way from Kuwait to join our Dalmatian Pelicans of Greece photography holiday. Our trips this year attracted many international clients from USA & Kuwait to Denmark, Belgium & Germany.
I have to admit to being blown away when I opened Omar’s email & saw his images. Some of them are absolutely sensational.
Once Omar had gotten the classic shots in the bag, he surprised the group by producing his Go Pro & DJI Drone.
The results of his drone photography are just stunning … I love his use of monochrome to emphasise the dramatic backdrop as shown in the image below.
To the sheer simplicity & minimalism of this aerial image of Lake Kerkini. Less is most definitely more!
The use of a Go Pro to achieve this low water level image was inspirational. I recall another guest from our maiden trip to Lake Kerkini dunking his camera in the water in his attempt to get a low-level shot.
Looking at these images, I think he may have just set the bar for next year’s trips!
I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at Omar’s shots from this year’s Dalmatian Pelicans of Greece trip. Thanks to Omar for allowing us to share his beautiful images. We hope to see you again soon!
PHOTOGRAPH THE PELICANS OF LAKE KERKINI YOURSELF
To photograph the charismatic Pelicans of Lake Kerkini yourself, join Sean Weekly, one of the members of the NaturesLens guiding team, in Kerkini, Greece during January 2019. We have a pair of trips, one lasting four nights & the other five. Both of these photography holidays will offer you the opportunity to capture images of the Dalmatian Pelican. The NaturesLens Dalmatian Pelicans Photography Holiday is provided on a full board, non-shared room basis, the four-night holiday costs £1099 per participant, while the five night holiday costs £1199.
Dalmatian Pelicans of Lake Kerkini
- 2015 Dalmatian Pelican photography holiday report
- Our Dalmatian Pelican images get a magazine spread
- Dalmatian Pelican Photography Holidays client images
- Still more client images of the Dalmatian Pelicans
- The last of the Dalmatian Pelican client images
- The dreamy Dalmatian Pelicans of the Greek Lakes
- Dalmatian Pelicans on an icy Lake Kerkini
- A frozen Lake Kerkini & the Dalmatian Pelicans
- Some of andy’s Kerkini photography tour images
- A different angle on Kerkini’s Dalmatian Pelicans
- Pelicans of Greece … continued …
- Johan’s images of Kerkini’s Dalmatian Pelicans
- The 1st of a series of images captured on Lake Kerkini by Sean
- More imagery of the Kerkini Pelicans from Sean
- The last of the Dalmatian Pelican images from Sean
- Pui Hang’s review of the 2017 Dalmatian Pelican Photography Tour
- Annette’s images from our Dalmatian Pelican Photography Holiday
- Sean reports in from this year’s trio of Kerkini Pelican Photography Holidays
- Steen’s images of the Pelicans of Lake Kerkini
- Lake Kerkini’s Pelicans by Rosamund
- Dalmatian Pelican Images from John Chamberlin
- The Pelicans of Lake Kerkini by Richard
- Karen’s Pelicans of Lake Kerkini
- Jessica’s Images of the Dalmatian Pelicans of Greece
- Omar’s Images of the Dalmatian Pelicans of Greece
- 12 mesmerizing images of the Dalmatian Pelicans of Kerkini
- 10 beautiful images showing what can be captured during our Dalmatian Pelican Photography Tours