Terms & Conditions Of Use
July 3, 2020
- These terms & conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms & conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms & conditions or any part of these terms & conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms & conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms & conditions, you warrant & represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Copyright (c) 2014-2018 NaturesLens Limited.
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms & conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own & control all the copyright & other intellectual property rights in our website & the material on our website; and
- all the copyright & other intellectual property rights in our website & the material on our website are reserved.
Licence to use website
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website; and
- use our website services by means of a web browser,
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms & conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms & conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
- Notwithstanding Section 3.4, you may redistribute our newsletter in print & electronic form to any person.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction & data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing & direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete & non-misleading.
Registration & accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by completing & submitting the account registration form on our website.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
User login details
- If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to choose a user ID & password.
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead & must comply with the content rules set out in REFERENCE TARGET REMOVED; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, & may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation & suspension of account
- We may:
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details,
- You may cancel your account on our website by informing us by email.
Your content: licence
- In these terms & conditions, "your content" means all works & materials (including without limitation text & images, that you submit to us for publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate & distribute your content in any existing or future media.
- You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 8.2.
- You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 8.2.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms & conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms & conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms & conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, & to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; & save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms & conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law & subject to Section 10.1, we exclude all representations & warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms & conditions, our website & the use of our website.
Limitations & exclusions of liability
- Nothing in these terms & conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations & exclusions of liability set out in this Section 10 & elsewhere in these terms & conditions:
- are subject to Section 10.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms & conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms & conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) & for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms & conditions.
- To the extent that our website & the information & services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers & employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms & conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts & omissions of our officers & employees).
Breaches of these terms & conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms & conditions, if you breach these terms & conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms & conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- We may revise these terms & conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms & conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms & conditions on the website, & you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms & conditions.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms & conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms & conditions.
- If a provision of these terms & conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms & conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, & the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
- A contract under these terms & conditions is for our benefit & your benefit, & is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms & conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Subject to Section 10.1, these terms & conditions, together with our privacy & cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you & us in relation to your use of our website & shall supersede all previous agreements between you & us in relation to your use of our website.
Law & jurisdiction
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by & construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms & conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.