Author Archive for: davidgmiles
About David Miles
David Miles is a Kent based wildlife photographer, specialising in the wildlife of the United Kingdom. His interest in photography began at an early stage but it wasn’t until he went on safari in Kenya that his passion for wildlife photography was ignited.
David has had images published in Amateur Photography & his tiger photos from India have been featured in calendars.
You’ll find David at most, if not all, of the NaturesLens workshops & events, but the Scottish workshops, particularly the ospreys, hold a special attraction for him.
Entries by David Miles
April 13 - April 20
April 13 - April 22
April 21 - April 29
July 14 - July 19
August 4 - August 14
September 14 - September 18
December 8 - December 12
December 11 - December 19
December 13 - December 17
February 9, 2019 - February 22, 2019
Recent Blog Posts
- Amanda shared some images taken during our Autumn Birds of Prey Workshop
- Ian’s images from the Autumn Birds of Prey workshop
- Part 2 of Peter’s graphical review of our Winter Wildlife of Japan Photography Holiday
- Part 1 of Peter’s graphical review of our Winter Wildlife of Japan Photography Holiday
- An’s graphical review of our Winter Wildlife of Japan Photography Holiday