At NaturesLens, we offer an increasing number of wildlife photography holidays that take in a number of locations worldwide, enabling you to capture images of nature at its finest. We arrange regular scheduled trips to various destinations as listed below, those listed below, are either fully focussed upon or include an element of capturing images of the grey seal. For more information about each destination, get in touch today! Or view our frequently asked questions page to discover what such a trip involves.All our wildlife photography tours & holidays may be viewed here, we cover a growing number of locations worldwide.
Wildlife Photography Tours, Holidays & Workshops
- Grey Seals of Norfolk 24th - 29th November 2019 United Kingdom £999 per participant
- Seals & Pups of Norfolk 1st - 6th December 2019 United Kingdom £999 per participantJoin Alan Hewitt & Ian Roberts, members of the NaturesLens guiding team, in Norfolk during December 2019; take the opportunity to capture images of the the grey seals & their pups; the NaturesLens Seals & Pups of Norfolk photography workshop costs £999 per participant.
- Helgoland’s Grey Seals 14th - 19th November 2020 Germany £999 per participantJoin Ian Roberts, a member of the NaturesLens guiding team, in Helgoland during November 2020 for 5 nights; take the opportunity to capture images of the the grey seals colony at düne island; the NaturesLens Helgoland’s Grey Seals photography holiday is offered on a half board, non-shared room basis, & costs £999 per participant.
Species: grey seal
- Grey Seals of Norfolk 22nd - 27th November 2020 United Kingdom £999 per participant
- Seals & Pups of Norfolk 29th November - 4th December 2020 United Kingdom £999 per participant