During Late-April 2017, NaturesLens have been offered exclusive use of some hides in Spain, thus we are able to offer this Birds of Calera Photography Holiday; located not far from Madrid, the hides provide some great photography of some stunning species at some awesome locations! This is a photography holiday that offers unique wildlife photography of some of Spain’s best species from some of the best hides we know of.
[su_promotional_box promo_link_text=”Book Now” promo_link=”#BookingForm” promo_content=”Reserve a place on the NaturesLens Birds of Calera, Spain Photography Holiday
, with a deposit of only £400, balance due February 2017.”]
Species you should be able to capture incredible images from the hides include the following:
- Great Bustard
- Little Bustard
- Lesser Kestrel
- Black-Shouldered Kite
- Marsh Harrier & Montagu’s Harrier
- Hoopoe, Bee Eater, Shrike, Roller & Magpie
- Curlew & more from a Lake hide
- Black Vultures
The trip includes all hide usage, all accommodation, all meals, all transport within Spain from Madrid airport. Flights to/from Madrid are NOT included.
There is no single supplement for this trip as everyone will get their own room (couples can share obviously!).
For £1999, we will be including 7 days of hide hire & 8 nights hotel room. Flights are currently in the region of £100-120.
The general intention would be to give everyone hide time for
- Great Bustard.
- Little Bustard.
- Lesser Kestrel.
- Kites of varying types.
- Other raptors of varying types.
- Black vultures.
- Marsh Harrier & Montagu’s Harrier.
- Hoopoe, Bee Eater, Shrike, Roller & Magpie.
Additionally, whilst we state 7 days of hide hire, on some days we have been able to schedule the use of two hides for the price of one, meaning that you get to photograph one species in the morning and another in the afternoon.
A typical itinerary is as shown below – obviously this will differ per day per client as clients rotate amongst the available hides:
- Day 1 – Arrival & transfer to hotel
- Day 2 – Great Bustard Hide Photography
- Day 3 – Kestrel Hide Photography in the morning followed by photography from the Lake Hide in the afternoon
- Day 4 – Great Bustard Hide Photography
- Day 5 – Little Bustard Photography in the morning followed by Lesser Kestrel photography in the afternoon
- Day 6 – Raptor Hide Photography
- Day 7 – Lesser Kestrel Hide Photography in the morning followed by Bee Eater photography in the afternoon
- Day 8 – Black Shouldered Kite Photography
- Day 9 – Depart & return to airport
Please register your interest in the booking form below.
ADDITIONAL Gallery ImageS