- 9th - 17th May 2020
- £3999 £3799 per participant
- last place available.
More details coming soon – 1 ½ days of photography at Martin Refuge, 2 days of photography at Laguna Seca Ranch & 3 days of photography at Santa Clara Ranch
Discount from Lenses For Hire on any lenses, or other camera equipment, that you require FOR this wildlife photography holiday.
NaturesLens have partnered with Lenses For Hire to give you an exclusive discount on any lenses hired for any NaturesLens Wildlife Photography Holiday or Workshop.
- Accommodation on a non-shared basis (with no single supplement payable)
- Airport Transfers
- All hide sessions & appropriate permits
- All in-trip transportation
- All photography sessions & appropriate permits
- Food on a half board basis
- Guidance & advice from our Photography Holiday Guide
- Transportation between photographic locations
- All Drinks
- Any activities not listed on the itinerary
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Personal expenses of any type
- Required Insurances
- Tips & Gratuities
- Transportation to start location
- Alan - Calera - 2017
Always good trips, with great photographic opportunities, & lots of camaraderie. Recommended!
- Make a Booking Enquiry
- To make a booking enquiry, please complete the form below & we will get back to you as soon as possible. You are making an enquiry for the Birdlife of the Rio Grande Valley, Texas photography holiday, which is scheduled for the dates of 9th - 17th May 2020 & costs , this photography holiday requires a deposit of, £800 to secure a place.
This form collects your entered details for the purposes of a booking enquiry.
for full details on how we protect & manage your submitted data.
- How to Book
- Before booking, it is important that you read the relevant photography holiday event page & our Booking Terms & Conditions. If you have any doubts regarding your suitability for this photography holiday, please contact us. To book, simply click the relevant link from the event page on our website. You will then be sent a booking form & a copy of our terms & conditions. In order to secure your place on the selected photography holiday, simply complete the booking form with details of all persons travelling & holiday indemnity, in relevant cases, & return to us (either by email or by post) with confirmation that the deposit has been paid. Payments should be made via bank transfer.A deposit of 20% is required at the time of booking unless you are booking less than 90 days before departure. In this case, full payment of the photography holiday price is required.
- Recommended Equipment
Recommended Camera Equipment To be advised
Recommended Clothing To be advised
- Additional Notes
- NaturesLens photography holidays do not include flights unless it is explicitly stated on the event page. When it is time to book your flights, we will send you the details in plenty of time to allow for bookings at the best available price. The photography holiday itinerary is subject to change & is to be considered provisional. NaturesLens photography holidays require a minimum number of participants in order to be viable. If this minimum number is not met, the photography holiday may not go ahead. This photography holiday has a minimum participant level of 2 plus NaturesLens guide(s). In the event that the minimum number for a photography holiday to go ahead is not reached, NaturesLens reserves the right to cancel any given photography holiday. In that event 100% of monies received will be returned. However, NaturesLens is not responsible for expenses incurred by its customers. Not all mentioned wildlife can be observed & photographed at all times of the year, thus some activities may be considered seasonal & not available.Please note the cuisine on many of the NaturesLens photography holidays is authentic & typical of the region in which you are travelling. International or western cuisine is often NOT available. If you have any concerns over the food arrangements or have any special dietary requirements, please contact us prior to making a booking.All personal luggage are the responsibility of the owner & we request that photography holiday participants limit their luggage to the equivalent of one suitcase, one flight bag, one camera bag & tripod. We do not wish to appear dictatorial in this matter & the request is made to ensure space & comfort for everyone in our vehicles.NaturesLens & its agents act only as agents for the passenger in all matters relating to travel arrangements, & as such, do not assume responsibility for injury, accident, damage, loss, delay or irregularity which may occur via defect of transportation or any other cause.NaturesLens reserves the right to substitute hotels, & other previously outlined arrangements as necessary, to either improve or equal the travel experience.NaturesLens reserves the right to pass on to photography holiday particpants any additional & unplanned expenditure incurred during a photography holiday, via events beyond the control of NaturesLens.
NaturesLens reserves the right to accept or decline any person as a member of any photography holiday. Payment of deposit by photography holiday participants or their representative constitutes their acceptance of all conditions contained herein. All bookings are made subject to our terms & conditions. Travel Insurance Requirements
It is a condition of booking that you are insured against medical & personal accident risks. This must include cover for the activities to be undertaken during the photography holiday. We also strongly recommend you take out cover for cancellation & curtailment & baggage cover.
We have made use of the services of Campbell Irvine Insurance in the past, Campbell Irvine has policies which are specially designed for adventure holidays & are underwritten by AXA Insurance. As an alternative, check your standard travel insurance, many bank accounts include suitable insurance as part of a packaged deal.
Personal Travel Insurance can be arranged directly at Campbell Irvine.
For photographic insurance, we highly recommend the services of Glover & Howe. We have made use of their policies for a number of years now, adjustments, policy maintenance & claims are handled in an easy & professional manner by them.
Birdlife of the Rio Grande Valley, Texas Photography Holiday Summary
The Birdlife of the Rio Grande Valley, Texas
photography holiday is a photography holiday of 8 night/9 day duration, that costs
& takes place in Edinburg in the United States
, between the dates of 9th - 17th May 2020
. It is ideal for photographing american kestrel
, black vulture
, cooper's hawk
, crested caracara
, golden-fronted woodpecker
, great horned owl
, green jay
, harris hawk
, indigo snake
, leopard frog
, painted bunting
, red-tailed hawk
, texas tortoise
, turkey vulture
, western diamondback rattlesnake
, white-tailed hawk
& more. This photography holiday is led by David Miles
for NaturesLens. The photography holiday is offered on a Half Board, Non-Shared basis
. Group size for this photography holiday is a minimum of 2
participants & a maximum of 3
, plus David. We consider this to be an event of Easy level of exertion, if you have any questions about your suitability for this event, please contact us prior to making a booking enquiry
. The photography holiday starts & ends at McAllen International Airport
. , this photography holiday requires a deposit of £800 to secure a place.
Birdlife of the Rio Grande Valley, Texas Photography Holiday Payment Details
- Deposit required to secure a place: £800 payable upon making a booking.
- Final balance payment due: February 9th, 2020*. Bookings made after this date will require the full payment to secure a place.
- Bookings close: April 4th, 2020.
- No-interest payment plan: we offer a no-interest payment plan for our photography holidays. Please enquire for details.
- * Unless stated otherwise on our event booking form.
is a company committed to customer satisfaction & consumer financial protection. We are therefore pleased to announce that, at no extra cost to you, & in accordance with ''The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations 1992'' all passengers booking with NaturesLens Limited are fully insured
for the initial deposit
, & subsequently the balance of monies paid
as detailed in your booking confirmation form.
The policy will also include repatriation
if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of NaturesLens Limited.
This insurance has been arranged by The Travel Vault
in conjunction with Towergate Travel
through Zurich Insurance PLC